Stockholm Counselling & Coaching
Standard appointments are 1 hour whether we meet in-person or online. Longer appointments can be negotiated.
There are reduced fees if you choose to see me for a series of sessions.
Email for more details or call 08 – 559 22 636
When you contact me, please let me know if you would like to meet with me in-person in Stockholm or for webcam / Skype consultations.
In-Person appointments on Södermalm: Thursday – Friday 9am – 6:30pm.
Online appointments over Skype: Monday – Wednesday 8am – 6:30pm
Occasionally I am available for online appointments on Saturday.
I offer a choice of services and consultation times:
- Daytime & evening counselling, therapy & coaching appointments up to 1 hour
- Longer consultations by negotiation
- Online Skype webcam consultations
- Walking Talk-Therapy: Counselling on the move while walking through nature.
Fees can be paid by cash, credit card (Paypal & iZettle), bank transfer, through Paypal or on invoice (faktura). A deposit of 200 crowns is required to confirm the first appointment and will be deducted from the consultation fee.
Fees for in-person appointments must be paid within 7 days of the appointment.
Fees for online consultations must be paid in advance of the session and an invoice will be provided.
Please contact me for complete details and to ask any questions.
Treatment Through the Swedish Healthcare System
Are you looking for treatment through the Swedish healthcare system?
I am a private counsellor and narrative therapist and don’t work through the Swedish healthcare system. So you need to pay for appointments with me.
The advantages of paying for private therapy and counselling include:
- It’s much easier to get an appointment. You don’t need a doctor’s referral and there are shorter waiting times and after-hours appointments.
- You can speak to me in English and I will understand you and reply in English. There are no language barriers.
- I will work collaboratively with you and can be flexible to your circumstances. If you go through the healthcare system it will be the practitioner who decides how many sessions you receive and when your treatment is over.
- Funding through the Swedish healthcare system is limited to psychologists and psychotherapists licensed to practice because they have completed Swedish approved training. You may not find their techniques and methods meet your needs or take your preferences into account.
If you would like to make an appointment, please send an email or call me on 08 – 559 22 636 and leave a message with your name, number and the best time to return the call.