Stockholm Counselling: Therapy & Coaching Services in Stockholm & Across Sweden
Standard appointments are 1 hour. Longer appointments can be negotiated.
There are reduced fees if you choose to see me for a series of sessions.
I am currently not available for appointments in Stockholm with new clients however I am still offering consultations over webcam and email exchange. When you contact me, please let me know your location (whether you are in Sweden or another country) and your preferred currency for fee payment.
From May – September I am available:
- From early morning until 13:00 Sundays – Tuesdays
- From 10:00 – 12:30 Wednesdays – Saturdays
From October – April I am available:
- From early morning until 11:00 Sundays – Tuesdays
- From 8:00 – 10:30 Wednesdays – Saturdays
- at 21:00 on Sunday – Thursday
Fees for online consultations must be paid in advance of the session. Payment can be paid by credit card or through Paypal. I will send you an invoice.
Please contact me for complete details and to ask any questions.
Treatment Through the Swedish Healthcare System
Are you looking for treatment through the Swedish healthcare system?
I am a private counsellor and narrative therapist and don’t work through the Swedish healthcare system. So you need to pay for appointments with me.
The advantages of paying for private therapy and counselling include:
- It’s much easier to get an appointment. You don’t need a doctor’s referral and there are shorter waiting times and after-hours appointments.
- You can speak to me in English and I will understand you and reply in English. There are no language barriers.
- I will work collaboratively with you and can be flexible to your circumstances. If you go through the healthcare system it will be the practitioner who decides how many sessions you receive and when your treatment is over.
- Funding through the Swedish healthcare system is limited to psychologists and psychotherapists licensed to practice because they have completed Swedish approved training. You may not find their techniques and methods meet your needs or take your preferences into account.
If you would like to make an appointment, please send an email or call me on 08 – 559 22 636 and leave a clear message with your name, number and the best time to return the call. Please note I cannot usually return calls between 10:30 – 20:30.