Fees for Online Therapy, Counselling or Coaching
1 hour consultation fees for online therapy, counselling or coaching are 1800 Swedish crowns (no moms / VAT is payable).
- Appointment fees for online therapy, counsellor or coaching must be paid for in advance of the session. I will invoice you after receiving your booking;
- Payment can be made by with a VISA, Mastercard or other credit card or through Paypal;
- Paid sessions cannot be refunded but may be postponed with at least 24 hours notice;
- If a consultation is cancelled or postponed with less than 24 hours notice or missed completely, full payment for the session will be taken as the late cancellation / change fee.
Treatment Through the Swedish Healthcare System
Are you looking for treatment through the Swedish healthcare system? I am a private counsellor and narrative therapist and don’t work through the Swedish healthcare system. So you need to pay fees for online therapy consultations with me at least 24 hours prior to the session. If you want your insurance company to reimburse you, you should contact them prior to making an appointment with me to ensure they will pay. I will send you a paid receipt which you can use to claim back the cost of the consultation.
The Advantages of Private Therapy
The advantages of paying for private therapy, counselling and coaching and not using insurance include:
- It’s much easier to get an appointment. You don’t need a doctor’s referral and there are shorter waiting times and after-hours appointments.
- You can speak to me in English and I will understand you and reply in English. There are no language barriers.
- I will work collaboratively with you and can be flexible to your circumstances. If you go through the healthcare system it will be the practitioner who decides how many sessions you receive and when your treatment is over.
- Your sessions are confidential and will not be disclosed within the bounds of the law.
- Funding through the Swedish healthcare system is limited to psychologists and psychotherapists licensed to practice because they have completed Swedish approved training. You may not find their techniques and methods meet your needs or take your preferences into account.
If you would like to make an appointment, please send an email . You will always receive a faster response if you send an email compared to if you call.
- Appointments are currently only available online (via webcam or phone).
- I have no capacity to take on new couples at present. When this changes, it will be noted here.
- Click to see my available appointment times or make a booking, .
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
Are you starting out or do you want to work in Sweden as a counsellor, therapist, coach or psychologist?
I have many requests for advice from prospective practitioners. If you would like my assistance, I ask that you make a paid appointment and meet with me over webcam or phone. I do not currently have any vacancies for interns, receptionists or personal assistants.